Thread: Discrimination
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2017, 12:58 PM   #55
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by plastroncafe View Post
This is inaccurate.
While only slightly more than 50% of Americans who could vote voted, around the quarter of those who didn't were kept from voting for one reason or another.

That's nowhere near the same thing as saying most Americans did not vote.
Kept from voting? By whom and what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
You're such a fool. Who do you think all of these "racist and religious Christians" (said the racist "atheist" who doesn't believe in evolution) voted for in 2008 and 2012? Trump has payed some lip service to the various right-leaning demographics, but he's obviously not a man of God. He's a New York City shyster.

I'm sure you have no idea how the electoral college works, but to put it simply: only a few states decide the presidency each election. This year it was mainly PA and FL, IIRC. He took a lot of union worker D votes because they liked his retarded protectionist economy crap.

Also, looking at history, it seems we just like to switch between Republican and Democrat every couple of terms anyways.
CyberCubed doesn't believe in evolution?

I've seen better.

Last edited by Prowler; 03-04-2017 at 01:14 PM.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote