View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 11:21 AM   #37
Metalwolf
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo_Gecko View Post
Hey guys,
For me,

- I wished Kirby was more developed and given more of a personality. He seemed to only exist for plot purposes.

- I wish Mutagen Man had been developed and given a conclusion. I remember Ciro saying at one of the cons, that Timothy/Mutagen Man was going to be a big part of Season 2.

- I wish all the missing mutagen canisters had been dealt with.

- Speaking of Fishface and Dogpound/Rahzer, I wish they were more developed and used more. In the beginning both were threats but as the show went along they were easily defeated or hardly in any episodes. I LOVED both characters. And Seriously, why doesn't Fishface have legs? Other then reasons?

- To stop with all the homages. In season 3, it felt every episode was a nod to some movie. One or two here and there are fine but not every episode.

What does everyone wish could have been done? Any missed opportunities for you?
Those above I agree with (except I don't mind Fishface not having legs.)

Mine are:

Season 2 -Rahzar and Fishface being developed more into threats. My old idea was to actually have Rahzar challenge Shredder for leadership soon after the second mutation, thinking he's a lot more powerful now and can surpass his master. Not surprisingly he loses, but nearly not as bad as he would have have if he was still human or Dogpound. He gets cast out and takes a heavily reluctant Fishface with him as a easily controlled henchman, promising him that he can keep him out of jail because he is rich and famous and has connections. He creates his own rival faction of the Foot, and things come to a head in City at War, when he/Shredder/Karai all take their respective Foot factions and fight each other.

-This leads into Shredder taking on Tigerclaw, Bebop and Rocksteady as replacements since Karai and his two main henchmen left him.

-I would have not had this crossover with Fred Wolf. Not because I hate them but they have been homaged to death by this time already.

Season 3-

I would have dropped the goofy farmhouse stuff, as it is. Just have them be at the farmhouse, and learning how to adapt without having Splinter around and being city slickers in the country.

-No earth being destroyed. They simply delay a Triceraton invasion.

Season 4-
I would have dropped the whole space arc. From what I have read and understood, Wyrm is just as bad as Mr. Ogg, and I hate Mr. Ogg. Begone you crappy character, you are erased from existence!

Overall so far- I would have did away with April's powers. She's a Mary Sue at this point, the attempt to make a cheap 'strong female character' without actually doing the work and characterization to make her strong. Her being a koinochi is is simply now the icing on the cake.

-Took away the goofy cartoon animal-isms. Splinter lamenting his humanity is part of his character they set into him, him installing and running on a giant exercise wheel and eating cheese is goes against this earlier characterization.
Metalwolf is offline   Reply With Quote