View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 11:06 PM   #3
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

I can't remember a specific instance of Shredder and Splinter being the 2 undisputed best fighters in the entire world but I prefer the top 20 approach since that makes potential for more interesting fighters in the tmnt universe.

Speaking of Shredder and Splinter being the best of the best however, I am reminded of one moment in the Original Cartoon when Leonardo guessed that the moves of the Crooked Ninja Turtle Gang could've only been taught by either Splinter or Shredder (Return of the Shredder, Season 2, episode 1). I did find it odd that all of the potential ninjas in the world, a specific move could only be taught by those two to the Crooked Ninja Turtle Gang.

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.

Last edited by FredWolfLeonardo; 02-10-2018 at 12:09 AM.
FredWolfLeonardo is online now   Reply With Quote