View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 10:26 AM   #103
sdp
Megan Fox = April

Sex =/= Gender

So, the easiest way to identify people now in the age of infinite genders is through sex then. Male, Female and for the few intersex. But the extreme left gets mad when you do this because you're using their own logic against them.

This rise of PCs is going to end though, the majority of the people doing it is because its sort of a fad and a way to be rebellious with your parents, hence the popularity of this in sites like tumblr. These outcasts instead of finding clothes at hot topic use this as a way to "rebel" against the status quo and are bending facts.

I like this tweet by professor peterson, basically everytime someone questions the narrative they're doomed to be labeled alt-right and shunned "literally hitler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cure View Post
All this stuff on sex and gender is cool and all, but can we all at least agree that people who identify as animals are ****ing insane and need help?
Why do they need help? I see no difference between someone who identifies as a different gender with someone who identifies as another animal. As long as they're not hurting anyone and we're not hurting their mental state by letting them who cares.

One of my best friends is an "otherkin" who thinks he is literally a dragon. He's still a smart guy who is pretty cool and normal and only his most trusted friends know that about him, well besides his other "otherkin" friends who also think they're dragons. As long as they're not actually having sex with animals who cares what they identify as.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Kappa View Post
"Current messed up PC bs"... I guess you're not aware that Transgender people have existed for quite a bit longer then anything that's "current"

I guess Dörchen Richter was a part of the "Current messed up PC bs" back in 1931.
The currently messed up PC BS is being called a homophobe for expressing a slightly different point of view in stuff that there are no concrete studies and or even questioning some of the more shaky information. That's not what science is.

Tomboys, sissies etc have always existed and it wasn't a problem besides a few ignorant people. It's just today's outrage culture that wants to label everyone and judge others if they don't agree with their segmenting and antagonizing of simple things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plastroncafe View Post
But hey, I guess today I learned I'm not female, according to Andrew, so that's something.
I don't see Andrew's logic much worse than the average SJW tumblr post on gender spectrums.

Last edited by sdp; 08-06-2017 at 10:48 AM.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote