View Single Post
Old 01-29-2018, 04:04 AM   #8
SS Kakarot
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
No pictures, but there was a sign at some toy convention which said we were getting a Mutant Wasp from Playmates long before we even knew of the episode Parasitica.
There was also a Kavaxas and the Apocalypse arc figures shown in that leak from Greg Cipes.
I remember that Greg Cipes posted a video and it was removed right away. Did anyone save the video or have pictures?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
No pictures, but there was a sign at some toy convention which said we were getting a Mutant Wasp from Playmates long before we even knew of the episode Parasitica.
There was also a Kavaxas and the Apocalypse arc figures shown in that leak from Greg Cipes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthNinjaScyther View Post
There was also a Playmates Jei shown in a video and a picture Zog on Walmart.
Added these figures to the list, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
I'm still mourning the loss of Jei & the Usagi Halfshell Hero. There's so little UY merch out there, to be blue-balled like that really sucks. Also miffed we didn't get the Japanese vinyl baddies, they were so damn cool.
You missed these- http://articulatedtmnt.tumblr.com/po...s-animes-booth I REALLY wanted these.
Seems a lot of the Half-Shell Heroes figures did not make it, does anyone have a complete list? I'll try and see what I can find.

Also added the Super Armor TMNT to the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnieLaForge View Post
I can tell you, the Kawaii Cubes Bebop & Rocksteady did get released -- as an SDCC 2017 exclusive. I saw someone who bought them there post them on my Instagram feed and say that's where they got them. Quite a bummer, I've never even seen them show up on eBay ever since then.
What ever happened to these little dudes: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DD-RhQ-XkAAtAdW.jpg
You can find someone from Thailand selling them for $35 (!!!) per blind box...but I never saw them come out proper over here.
I did not know the Bebop and Rocksteady Kawaii Cubes were SDCC exclusives, can't say I've seen any actual pictures of them. Thanks for the info.

I have also spotted the Cube-It toys on eBay for crazy prices, so I guess they were made. I doubt they were widely released so I'll add them to the list.
SS Kakarot is offline   Reply With Quote