View Single Post
Old 01-23-2017, 10:07 PM   #54
PApagreg
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
So yeah, 4kids Leo is mostly boring and talks about the Samurai code of honor lol. He's also a huge bitch at times. Like the time Splinter said he's better than his brothers because of his training, not his swords... so he ran away crying and almost joined the Foot.

I loved him as a kid though, he was my favorite. 4kids Leo was my Captain Ryan when I was 12.
Yeah he was sort of a bitch and that "honor" thing sort of annoyed me, I mean they are ninjas dirty tactics, are their beard and butter however I do want to see an incarnation where Leo tries to act more like a Bushido than a ninja and see how that effects his relationship with Splinter. But on topic if there is one thing I can say about the Nick Turtles is that their Leo is my favorite animated incarnation so far hell maybe my favorite in the whole franchise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Candles? *sigh* I mean, candles are cool and all, but they could at least come up with more reason for it.

Since he's so big on his blades, how about metalsmithing/bladesmith? After all, 2003 Leo did make himself a new sword at the farm house and obviously that would require prior knowledge and skill.

In the future (*throws hints at future Turtle writers/creators*), I could see him picking up some calming artistic hobby, like Japanese style calligraphy, maybe water color. Wood carving/whittling perhaps (includes carving blade handles so it's also a useful skill). Keeping a fish tank with a 'fancy' type goldfish or a betta. It's not really that hard to come up with things the guy might get into.
Yeah I do see him interested in some traditional Japanese activity, hopefully it isn't whaling or beetle fighting.