Thread: [Suggestion] Technodrome After Dark
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2014, 04:15 PM   #57
pennydreadful
trash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refractive Reflections View Post
I'm thinking of nicknaming the forums as "The 'Drome Place" (Technodrome Forums + Melrose Place drama = 'Drome Place) since all this stuff happens with mostly young adults in one giant apartment complex-- Uh... I mean in one giant forum area.

It has your eccentric characters/users, sexually-charged threads, tirades and insults, explosions (aka controversial or divisive topics; such as the impending explosive thread about Laird's critique of the 2014 movie), having multiple usernames and trolling (disguising true identities), alliances/cliques being formed and against each other, people vying for power (aka a few users wanting to be 'Drome moderators), plus angst-themed threads. ...All the components needed for a soap opera, right?
That sounds scarily accurate! Now all we need is for a few members to start having torrid affairs with one another...

Actually though, it'd probably end up just being more like Passions.

Nice idea, Bubbly, but I dunno if the mods would want to deal with the extra work. Or whether enough members would want access to it to make it worthwhile.

Creator of the Technodrome After Dark Discussion Group. PM for an invite (must be over 18 - no exceptions).
pennydreadful is offline   Reply With Quote