View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 10:07 PM   #89
NameGoesHere1066
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly Bean View Post
Hey you know what I think it's insulting that some of you are implying that skinny girls with no curves are anoraxic or some how doing it on purpose, some girls can't help not having any curves when they are thin. It's not anything that they do it's just the way their physique is. Not every girl can be gifted with voluptious curvy figures that looks like it was carved with a knife like April from the 80's toon is depicted or Jessica Rabbit from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit", or some of the models from Victoria Secret. If some girls have natural curves good for you nature smiled on you. Some girls just naturally have the lollipop look when they are thin and look like twelve year olds with tennis balls in their shirts. So this self rightous assumption that thin girls are trying to be anoraxic to fit some beauty standard is bull. And I'd like to point out that when it comes to girls with "meat on their bones" there is a stark diffrence between "curves" and "lumps and buldges".
um, whoa calm your self down cheeka no one is saying that girls who are thin are unhealthy. If you're naturally thin then thats fine, what we where talking about is the media having these skeleton skinny girls as the ultimate body type when most girls don't fit that standard and make clothes that a majority of girls can't wear. I don't know how you confused that with "OMG skinny girls are ugly if they don't have womanly curves and are sticking their fingers down their throat to be skinny twelve year old boys", like it was a personal attack on the average thin girl.