View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 01:18 PM   #25
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
Turtles Forever and the Nick crossovers had a different depiction of Krang's intention. In the former, he wasn't as insane as Chrell, but in the latter, he was a megalomaniac intent on destroying the entire world. While I thought Krang and Shredder siding with the TUrtles in TF was very cool, I thought their depiction in Turtles Forever was more accurate as they really wanted to destroy the entire world in the Original Cartoon lots of times, such as in the Big Blow Out when Krang ordered his Rock Soldiers to open fire on earth as soon as it entered Dimension X. He most likely wanted to terraform it into a Dimension X like landscape.

I really didn't mind the Nick Turtles training their 80s counterparts since the 80s turtles did have a different fighting style dependent on cartoon physics like pushing cardboard boxes and using fire hydrants on villains. Not to mention that long after, the 80s turtles were kicking shell competently in the more realistic world of the Nick turtles. Atleast its much more accurate than having the turtles do noogies and cry after trash cans get destroyed which they never did in the old show.

Me too. I intend to read your fanfiction about Red Sky tmnt soon.
I want "my" Turtles to do the instructing not being instructed. Yes, its favoritism and being very picky in how they are depicted. I would have loved to have David Wise on board as a consultant for such projects. I know they were silly. The harder edged red sky was how I view them in how I want them portrayed. Just Shredder and Krang no Dregg and Carter.

So I have an in-story idea of how to get April back at Channel Six, tie Krakus in with Burne and tie him with Landor and Merrick, give Rat King an origin that makes sense of his actions down to his affinity for redheads,how to work in Agent Bishop and General Blanque, a conclusion for Dregg and Titanus and an antihero Razhar and Tokka.