View Single Post
Old 12-15-2018, 10:57 AM   #79
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
More like "I don't read way too much into throw-away statements people make so I can try and play 'Gotcha' games with them on the f*cking internet."

It may interest you to know that, at times, I've quietly come to your defense when others would call you on your bullsh*t, if I felt you were making a fair point.

That stops today. Next time people talk about wanting to Report you, I'm not gonna waste time trying to talk them out of it.

I'll give you the same choice I give everyone: Since you have a personal problem with me, for reasons I don't get and don't care about, put me on Ignore and save us both the aggravation. Or, I can yank a few strings, and your next Ban won't be temporary.

What sucks is that I've really tried to be patient and fair with you. Thanks for the lesson.
Stop being so fragile and reacting like you are 15 year old.
I don't have problem with you.
I have problem with your opinion, those are different things.

You made statement, I've made counter-statement. You've got in your head that it's some kind of personal insult.

Stop acting like a kid, please, and stop making those awkward statements and threaten me. This is really childish behavior, that doesn't show you in a good light.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote