View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 11:47 AM   #10024
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
I'm a Nintendo fanboy, no doubt about it. As horrible as the Wii U looked I still got it at launch and as much as I criticized the Switch I almost bought it on 3 different occasions. I love the company and they really gotta do the bare minimum to have me on board but they've really dropped the ball and even I learn.

I can tell you my terrible experiences with the Wii U, I do feel burned about it and if I'd waited on getting it I would've had a much better deal/experience which is why I'm waiting. But come on it's obvious this machine was not ready to hit the mass market and they sold it so the die hards could get it early and then have enough units for the mass audience. That's why I asked the questions above, my Wii U at least had Youtube and Netflix at launch, it also randomly crashes from time to time but very seldom so it's not a huge issue. Early adopters are always beta testers though, that's nothing new and most of us know that.
The biggest problem with the Wii U was that Nintendo insisted on the Wii concept and name despite people putting their Wiis aside as dust collectors after like a year or two.

As for lack of Virtual Console... well the Wii U has one as does the 3DS, so no need to rush one for Switch. I think most people can wait until later this year.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote