Thread: [Fanfic] TMNT Movie Script
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 01:48 PM   #11
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Update time!

Whew, 70 Pages in with more to come, but things are finally coming together, as I finally got to the scene April meets the Turtles face to face. This is where the story kicks into higher gear, as next comes our first meeting with Splinter, Casey fends off home invaders, and one of Shredder's "pet" projects visits a kindly old woman, prompting Mikey into action! It's all yet to come in this script.

For now, enjoy another sample, taken from April and Irma's first meeting with Donatello and Raphael, when the four are interupted by two armed thugs, what kind of fireworks will ignite?

Spoiler:
IRMA:
April let’s get out of here…

APRIL:
Not without my story

1ST MAN:
Can it broad.

(he turns to his friend)

1ST MAN (instructing him to go after Raph)
Take him

2ND MAN:
He’s armed man.

1st MAN:
You heard his pal, there scared of this getting out of hand, he won’t dice ya, take him. I’ll get what I want from the chicks

(his friend plucks up the courage to do as instructed, he slaps himself in the face a few times to zone himself up, he shakes his head, lets out a yell, and charges Raph. Just as he approaches him, Raph KICKS HIM VICIOUSLY IN THE STOMACH, and RAMS HIS RIGHT ELBOW DOWN ON HIS BACK, he steps over the shattered man and heads towards his partner, but he grabs Irma)

APRIL:
Hey! Let her go!

( he slowly but surely begins to back out of the alley with Irma)

1ST MAN:
You’re not a good enough general for this war pal, now it’s gonna escalate.

RAPHAEL:
Go ahead. Test my speed, I may just surprise ya

1ST MAN:
One step further and her neck slides clean off

(Raph stalls. Unsure of what to do, the man sneers, he thinks he has the upper hand.

SUDDENLY, Donatello DASHES UP TO RAPH, LEAPS ONTO RAPH’S SHOULDERS, AND JUMPS OFF, CLENCHING A FIST IN MID-AIR AND COMING DOWN ON TOP OF THE THUG.

Irma is released from the man’s grip as his and Donatello’s bodies collide and fall down onto the hardened concrete. Donatello’s hat falls off as Irma rushes to April’s side. As Donatello pins the thug to the ground and holds him long enough for Raphael to take over, Irma observes the activity and is keen to comment)

IRMA:
Pfft, and you said they were Turtles

(Donatello turns around, his face completely exposed. Sure enough, April’s suspicions are confirmed. They ARE Turtles.

Irma stares upon it and begins to SCREAM IN PANIC. April quickly covers Irma’s mouth with her right hand.

The thug begins to stir, Raph HEADBUTTS HIM, knocking him out. Raph takes one of his sais and hovers it over the thug’s left eye. Donatello reacts to this in an alarmed fashion)

DONATELLO:
What are you doing?

RAPHAEL:
I reckon this guy could do with seeing a lot less of the world he’s in…might even open up his senses

DONATELLO:
He’s not a threat anymore, leave it be. Stay calm, center yourself, this is not what our sensei taught us.

(Raph sighs, and puts his sais away, stashing them in his jacket pocket)

RAPHAEL:
Yeah, yeah, I know the drill, just wishful thinking

(He addresses April and Irma, the latter still being held back from screaming by her friend)

RAPHAEL:
What do we do with these two?

DONATELLO:
Depends on what they want to do…your call Miss O’Neil. If you choose to run, we won’t try to stop you.

RAPHAEL;
Yeah but we’re compromised…

DONATELLO (putting his foot down)
..We WON’T stop you

APRIL:
I’m not going anywhere. You’re…you’re…so unreal, but…I was right…see Irma? I was ABSOLUTELY right

IRMA (Muffled)
Ok, ok, you’re right, Lemme go, I’m cool…I’m cool

APRIL:
…Promise?

IRMA:
Promise

(April releases her grip, Irma, still a little shaken, stays close to her friend as Donatello walks over)

DONATELLO:
Didn’t mean to startle you ma’am

IRMA:
…Didn’t mean to cry out for help because the martians were clearly invading Mister.

DONATELLO:
Please, just call me Donatello

IRMA:
I think I’ll stick with maritan
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote