View Single Post
Old 01-14-2016, 09:39 AM   #68
myconius
Abby Normal

Location: the grave marked "Unknown" right beside Arch Stanton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Curnow View Post
Ha, i've seen a lot of people geek out about meeting Kevin. No worries, I was one of them too the first time it happened (probably first, like, ten times)

FCBD, due it's release date not being something I had any direct control over, is a little bit of a weird thing-- especially as we needed to have it finished well in advance of TMNT #45 due to Diamond's special printing schedule for FCBD.

Basically, part of FCBD happens after TMNT #46 (Shredder surveying Stockman) and part of it happens before (Hun vs. TMNT). I'm just glancing through the issues right now, so I may have part of that wrong, but it's something along those lines. There's no way it slots in perfectly, so I think either placement for your personal reading order will work. Nothing crucial happens in FCBD from a story perspective, so you could also just skip it.
hahaha! well i probably geeked out just as much after i had realized that you were YOU!!!!!

Bobby, thank you so much for explaining that!!!
i've been re-reading all my IDW TMNT single issues now (micro's, mini's, everything)
once i reach that part i'll probably place the FCBD issue after issue #46 now?
thanks again man! and keep up the good work!!!
LOVE what you guys are doing!!!