View Single Post
Old 08-02-2017, 04:21 PM   #50
sdp
Megan Fox = April

I posted a lot on ToonZone since it was the place to talk about the DCAU and after TT and JLU finished I ventured into other parts. After a few years I was banned for being "antagonistic", which was me just pointing out hiphopcracy of the moderators which they would delete or modify posts to not leave evidence. I was finally permabanned for sarcastically pointing out that their April Fools celebration was just spamming and not funny or a joke.

I kept posting for another year under an anagram of sdp and it took them a year to find out and ban me. I made a third account but I guess by then the place had already changed since I really didn't use that account anymore and stopped posting. Like a year or two after that I was emailed and told that my permaban had been lifted and to please join the discussions in the new TZ forums. So, I guess they were hurting for users by then since they unbanned me and I'm guessing everyone but that place was already dead, the last few times I've tried going is a huge mess of a site, I can't use the forums because of all the added crap that no one wants to use.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote