View Single Post
Old 05-11-2017, 05:29 PM   #33
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

I did realize that the 2014 Annual was made before Utrom Empire, so Zog's character probably wasn't completely together yet. But he's still a long shadow of what we got in the mini. This is the guy who brought the rebellion against the Utrom Empire to its home base and smashed it to the ground - and the guy who gave Krang a chance to attempt cleaning things up a little bit.

Though, they don't exactly say why the Triceratons were part of the rebellion, nor how long they had been in existence before they got sick of working for the Utroms. Especially with the very guy who came up with them still being alive.
(I'll be disappointed if Churk doesn't have extreme guilt over that). I have a lot of questions regarding the Rebellion as a whole, but it's all a fog of mystery.

Speaking of that, I find it extremely laughable that the Utroms were surprised that Zog escaped from prison. Yes, the thousand-pound super warrior broke out of a prison cell built to contain 10-ish pound prisoners . Could have ripped those bars apart like butter anytime he wanted...