View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 09:00 AM   #12
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo_thebest View Post
Even Trans people excluded other Trans people.

Wow, we suck.

That was kind of my next question, what the ratio for trans people themselves is. Does a typical trans man and trans woman find each other appealing on average, or do they also tend to favor a cis partner?

Quote:
only 1.8% of straight women
only 11.5% of gay men
Perhaps not a coincidence those two demographics are lower percentage than their counterpart when it comes to what they want in a partner... I mean, not to be rude or anything. Kind of telling that lesbians are the highest percentage. Just... how do I non offensively say that, well, you know...the lady bits might be able to be sculpted and implanted, but I imagine part of the man bits might be limited in what's possible...?

I mean, I've got nothing against trans people and I wish them all happiness with someone who loves and accepts them for who they are. But people love who they love and I think this is one of those things that needs to be personal and on a case by case basis between two people. If two people click and love enough other enough to overlook things like this (or anything else for that matter), awesome for them. It's kind of hard to do a cold clinical poll like that when it's based on judging a potential unknown suggested partner responders have no feeling for, rather than answering based on actual experience. Which is maybe what they should do... poll cis people who have dated or considered dating someone who turned out to be trans, or at least knows one enough to be acquainted with the idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
At the risk of gross...
I kind of assumed we had to be talking post-op, because yeah... pre-op is certainly going to be an issue with the majority.