View Single Post
Old 10-19-2017, 09:16 PM   #73
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
I wasn't even interested in the 2012 Nick cartoon.

Yeah, I might buy some of the toys for my kids or let them watch it, but that's it.
I was kinda hyped about the 2012 cartoon since I was afraid the property would hibernate again after the 2k3 series was over like it did once FW series ended... yes I know there was The Next Mutation but screw that.

But then I saw the designs, the animation and such for the Nick turtles and watched a few of the earlier episodes and I couldn't really get into it... so I watched like 3 episodes of it and that's it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I think age also has a lot to do with it. Most of us were still teenagers or young kids when the 2k3 series came out, (hell, I was only 16 when the 2k3 series was announced!), and the Nick show started 5 years ago in 2012 and again we were all of course 5 years younger than we are now.

Nowadays most of the TMNT fanbase is in their late 20's or early 30's, so we're all older and get less hyped over kids cartoons. I imagine though the younger fans whose first show was the Nick cartoon might be more interested.
Well, yeah. It was both fun and a also a bit of a torture to wait for new 2k3 episodes and seasons.

As for the Nick series... hard to believe it's ending/ended already. I remember the year of 2012 as if it was yesterday. I think I lost a bit of track of time since then.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote