View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018, 11:32 PM   #37
Leo656
The Franchise

The "attacker's" own incompetence with handling the knife may have also been a factor in that particular case. I'd also have to see the knife.

That said, I maintain that if you have a knife in your hands and actual intent to kill (emphasis on "actual"), and you can't even effectively fatally injure one person, your heart wasn't in it and it's all for attention. Which is what most of these psychos are not-so-secretly after, anyway: Fame and/or Infamy.

That's another thing that changed. "Back in the day", stuff like this happened from time to time, and when it did, the press treated it thusly: "Something extremely bad happened, the perpetrator was Some Nut, and we're not going to dignify him or his actions by spending any more than the absolute bare minimum discussing this." The criminal was either executed or rotted to death in prison, and everyone happily moved on with their lives.

Now? Instant celebrity and non-stop media coverage. Everyone knows the shooter's name and life story within a half an hour of the incident (yet they constantly overlook all the decade-plus of Warning Signs that the person in question was a powder keg; always some "Not MY son!" enabling horse sh*t, like the Cruz kid). I blame Columbine in part for this; those two sh*theads made no secret in their tapes and diaries that a main driving factor was the idea that they would "live forever in infamy" for what they did, and they have. There are more than a few "troubled youths" who have LITERALLY grown up idolizing those two c*nts, and the endless case studies and analyses have more or less provided a "School Shooting How-To Guide" for people who identify with them.

We don't need to be turning these people into celebrities and martyrs. EVERY time this happens, there's immediate copycat threats within 48 hours at other schools. That's no coincidence; nor is it coincidence when someone like the current twat declares he's going to go out in a "blaze of glory", then turns chickensh*t and turns himself into the police instead. He simply realized that he can't enjoy his three hots and a cot in prison, or seeing his face all over the news, if he's dead. He'll more than likely be executed in 30 or 40 years after endless appeals and millions of dollars in taxpayer support, but until then, he's gonna be a STAR... by his own dubious definition.

And if you think that's not a factor, you've never been a teenage boy that "nobody liked and everyone picked on." If he was that unhappy with life, and REALLY wanted to die, he would have done the "honorable" thing and blown his own empty f*cking head off in his own room, and spared everyone else; nothing of value would have been lost. You don't do sh*t like this if you're NOT looking for attention; it's actually probably more of a motivator than "revenge", if we're being honest. A disproportionate number of mass shooters have been narcissists and sociopaths. Most had sh*tty upbringing, and almost all were put on psychiatric drugs at a questionable age.

ALL of that was important before a single one of them ever picked up a weapon, and it remains important now; but people don't like the longer, more detailed version of the "Cause/Effect" game. It has to be ONE easily-controlled factor. "Guns." "Video Games." Not people, though. NEVER the parents, certainly. Their kids were only assembling an arsenal and building pipe bombs in the f*cking garage; what were they supposed to do, invade their kids' privacy? Jesus.

See, I just think it's super important to count all the other dominoes that fell over BEFORE some maladjusted twat picked up a gun. It's never a random impulse, yet people try and convince themselves that "If only that darn GUN wasn't there, everything would've been perfectly fine!" No it wouldn't; kid probably would've bottled up his "issues" for a few more years before strangling his eventual wife or girlfriend to death. If he didn't do this, it would have been something else. How do I know that? Because nobody tried to stop this guy BEFORE he did what he did, despite everyone around him clearly seeing him as a dangerous and unstable person!

See, I've BEEN a "troubled youth with a sh*tty background and easy access to weapons" that multiple people over the years took the time to intervene on the behalf of, to ensure I did NOT become one of these c*nts. So I don't buy the excuses or the Blame Game. IF I had ever snapped and shot someone, I'd frankly be insulted if anyone tried to blame the gun and not me, because that's the reality of life. "When I do Good, give me all the credit; when I do Bad, give me all the blame." At least, that's how it used to work, and is supposed to. "Personal Responsibility" is another dirty word nowadays.

To place blame on an inanimate object, regardless of its designed function, removes some of the blame and guilt from the actual shooter(s). And I want the shooter(s) to carry 100% of the blame. That's all they deserve; not 99% blame, with even 1% blame for the tool(s) they used. 100% blame, for pulling the trigger in the first place, and for being such a worthless human being that something that happened to them in f*cking HIGH SCHOOL was somehow, in their minds, worth fatally hurting people over.

Again, what the F*CK happened to this generation? "This girl didn't wanna go out with me; better shoot up the school." "These kids all picked on me; better make them all pay, to show the world I DIDN'T deserve to be scorned and ostracized!" "I have feelings! I have value as a human being! Nobody appreciates me, though, so I'll just have to KILL THEM ALL! Then they'll realize they were wrong, and I'm NOT some dangerous wacko!" What. The. F*CK. These people are so goddamned "damaged" that their gut reaction to some of the most benign disappointments life can throw at them is to f*cking KILL PEOPLE.

.........I'm sorry, I'd honestly rather know why THAT's happening on a constant basis now, than to keep hearing the "guns" circle-jerk. If we're not going to even bother to collectively have the correct conversations, then nothing is going to change.
-----------------------

Y'know what I'd LOVE to see change? C*nts like this getting to live off tapayer dollars in the relative comfort of a prison cell for an extended period. He was caught, he confessed, there is NO question of guilt; just drag him out back and put a bullet in the back of his head, job done. Can't argue "taxpayer cost" when a single bullet costs less than a quarter, and it would be poetic justice. Actually, true "justice" would require him to be shot 23 or so times; and THAT"s just fine with me, too. F*ck this kid; even one more day above ground while 10 people are under it because he had a "bad day" is a supreme insult. Any human rights he had - including the right to exist - were given up when he decided that his "feelings" meant more than other people's lives. The punishment must be of equal measure to the crime; otherwise, it's not "punishment" at all, its tolerance. Well, I don't fancy to "tolerating" people like that. Any empathy or sympathy I may have hypothetically had for him or his "problems" evaporated when he decided "Everyone's gonna pay."

Dogs get put to sleep for biting someone, but a mass-murderer can escape justice in the name of "compassion". I have infinitely more sympathy for the dogs. No sh*t. A dog is reacting on instinct to protect itself; a murderer has made a willing and conscious decision to hurt people, and then acted upon it. The dog bites out of self-preservation and fear; the human murders because of a choice. The dog almost always gets put down; the human, only rarely, and only if they're from a state with f*cking common sense. What sense does ANY of that make?

It's f*cked up. All of it. Every single bit of this is f*cked up. But people just keep avoiding the Big Picture. Because Guns.

I guess it's just easier.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/

Last edited by Leo656; 05-19-2018 at 11:41 PM.