View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 09:38 PM   #14
myconius
Abby Normal

Location: the grave marked "Unknown" right beside Arch Stanton.

Ogomo having captured Takeo and Akio’s is planning to hand them over to the Shogun. in doing so they would be executed under false pretenses. Takeo and Akio’s friend The Monk has turned to their former caretaker Master Kaze for help.
Master Kaze is leading a band of Warrior Monks to go and rescue them.

with today’s release of Samurai i am both happy and saddened at the same time.

on the one hand i am thrilled to read all plot threads since the beginning with volume 1 ‘Heart of the Prophet’ as well as ‘Island with no Name’ and ‘Brothers in Arms’ have been nicely wrapped up.

on the other hand i am greatly saddened that there hasn’t been any announcement from Titan Comics as to if any other volumes of Samurai will be imported from France.
i know there have been other stories that have been completed from the original French release.
but only time will tell if and when they’ll come state-side?

in the mean time i absolutely LOVE this comic series, and am so grateful to have discovered it. i can read it over again and again.
every time i go back through it i discover details that i hadn't noticed before that enrich the story.
so many things that had been a mystery finally make sense now.
it was an exciting journey with gorgeous visuals and fantastic action.

thank you Jean-Francois Di Giorgio and Frédéric Genêt for introducing me to this incredible world!

Last edited by myconius; 02-09-2017 at 04:53 PM.
myconius is offline   Reply With Quote