View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 03:14 PM   #496
JTH
"ME"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redworld96 View Post
Anyway, the Super Shredder DVD will be released in March 21st right? With the first episodes of season 5 inside ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
Yeah, So I expect someone in America will be getting the DVD and record the new episodes online.
I don't think this is accurate. Amazon has listed the new release as a 1 disc release, contradicting what the tvshowsondvd article states.

Amazon has started pre-orders for the release and they do not accept pre-orders for items until they have confirmation on what the content and price is. And they posted this a week before the article on tvondvd ever came out.

I personally messaged Amazon about the matter when I saw the link, although they didn't come out and say tvondvd's article was wrong (So take that how anybody chooses to), the main quote the person who responded to me said, a direct quote from their response:

"Amazon has released the content that was reported to us from the distributor. We stand by what we have released until we are contacted from studio executives stating otherwise."

So the distributor referenced is obviously Nick/Viacom. So I'm pretty much accepting that as law. So according to Amazon, it's a 1 disc release, and based on prior releases, they're definitely not putting 11 episodes on 1 disc.

So as of now unfortunately, I'm expecting 7 episodes which would be to the end of Season 4. Unless there's concrete confirmation that disputes it, I have to go with what is told to me from a certified retailer.

Though I am curious to who at tvondvd got their info from?
JTH is offline   Reply With Quote