View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 02:02 PM   #87
rufus
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza View Post
Just bought mine. My first animated series purchase haha Haven't seen these since I was a kid.
Instant nostalgia as soon as the opening started. Awesome.
Really old previews before the menu though.

I'm curious what are the Season 1 and 2 sets that match this one?
'cus I seen a ton of the shows DVDs but I never kept track of what was where... they seemed like partial seasons and collections. Some had sculpted faces on the cases, some came with toys and looked like pizza boxes and etc (I know there was a set cut as "4 slices" that came with toys and together made a season, or something).

It's a lot to track and organize though so I never have because I don't know where to start.

That's awesome man!
I would love to supply art for the inserts but my work station is still not with me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza View Post
Cool. I seen the first set, that came out ages ago.
The 2nd set has Leo and Mike on it then? There wasn't a re-release or anything before "Season 3" with the "Season 2" name and different art or anything? Because the following "Volume 3" that matches the 2nd set as far as art goes is only another 12 episode set as opposed to the current and superior complete 47 episode collection.

And then they will continue to release these season sets onward?
Man... I if had the $100+ for that Turtle Van collection...

Cool. Thanks for the pics! That helps.
These are all complete seasons then?
That's what was getting me confused. Recycled art and cutting the seasons up and then putting them together, etc.
they are all complete seasons.
If you see tmnt dds that say vol 3,4,5,6 and have the same art style as vol 2, those are the old single releases of what is season 3. Season 2(known as vol 2) only has one release. hope I didn't make that sound confusing.