View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 04:37 PM   #67
sdp
Megan Fox = April

Smash won't die, I'm just saying each game gets me a little less hyped because things don't change enough. Even some other other fighting games change more.

Mario Kart is indeed getting stale though, the bikes in Wii, Gliders in 7 and no gravity in 8 have helped a little but overall it needs to change. Give it an adventure mode like Diddy Kong Racing, or make it out right a Mario Kart & Nintendo All Stars as a full crossover game, I don't know something besides the same mushroom kingdom locations. I'm happy with Mario Kart only being Mario characters, but if they're going to add Link and Inklings they might as well add Kirby and the rest. if it's Mario only then besides an adventure mode have new characters, Mario Tennis is exciting sine you get some WTF entries like Chomp Chomp and the squid, wouldn't it be great to see Pauline? Or some obscure Spin-off main character like say from Paper Mario?

Zelda well it changed with BOTW, I personally think it changed a little too much but I will give BOTW another chance soon. Pokemon needs to change but it needs to change back to what it was back in Gen 1 and 2, all the extra story that they've slowly added has gotten stale, have it be more personal and not "you will save the world from the legendaries" which has been the story since Gen III. Gen I was great because you were a kid who just happened to defeat Team Rocket, keep it light on story and more focused on exploration.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote