View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 09:36 PM   #80
miru
Mad Scientist

Introduce the series back to theaters via a featurette or even a serial attached to another film or two. Featurette format feels like the best choice for adapting an issue or even arc into a film. Keep this featurette grounded, with Goseico as the main enemy, alongside PDs. Focus on character moments and growth as the warriors learn their place in the world, despite being accidents.

I guess either continuing to whet tastes with another featurette or moving onto the feature film. Considering Pooh had three featurette showings before his big shot, maybe one more featurette before the movie would work. Probably about the Purple Dragons (and maybe bother gangs)

When it comes to the film, i’d probably keep the origin story in the opening credits and end with the Turtles ready to fight Shredder. The battle ensues, and it ends with the seeming demise of him. Their mission over, the real Action begins. I’d basically then cover all the early Mirage stuff, from the one-shot of Raph meeting Casey Jones to the Mouser saga. The film climaxes within TCRI, where the turtles find out why they became the way they are. In fact, Shredder seemingly returns for a climactic brawl as Donatello rescues a captive Mutant scheduled for destruction and study; he named her Alopex.

After Shredder falls into the portal, taking TCRI with him, our heroes leave into the sewer, awaiting what will come next. The stinger shows eyes looming from the darkness, along with the sound of a portal. The wanted poster of Ch’Rell flutters by.

(In a later film, it’s revealed the Shredder who attacked them at TCRI is not the same one that was killed by a fall. Rather, he’s the criminal Ch’rell, who was seen on a wanted poster at TCRI.)

Last edited by miru; 08-11-2018 at 12:38 PM.
miru is offline   Reply With Quote