View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 01:28 PM   #4251
Xiewin
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leofan26 View Post
Holy crap, you just reminded me of that Wolverine and the X Men team series that aired on NickToons TV, I completely forgot about that series. Than there was X Men 3 boy they really screwed Cyclops over. It was like the staff just hated his character or something.

I'm glad there not doing that with Leo, 80s series treated Leo bad I don't need that again. Not saying I like his 180 character turn this series but if he gets major character development that shows him into the character we know and love I'm down for it

Edit;

Whenever Shredder shows up I have a feeling that's when the breaking point of Raph leadership will get, he will realize that maybe it wasn't his thing.
I'm all for him becoming leader. It's just how is my issue.

This is why I found no point of making Raphael the leader in the first place. You could have a Leo develop by not being leader yet and have them all work as team, and then later realize that they need one.

After 2 cartoons straight of laziness of depicting Raphael's anger issues as a typical hot head screwup with little to no character arcs, it's just something I don't want to see. Especially in a series I want to watch. But looking at the newest description of him, he's apparently a moron who can't learn from his mistakes.