View Single Post
Old 01-13-2016, 08:56 PM   #39
Bobby Curnow
Official TMNT Staff/Cast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
Hi Bobby! Thanks for this thread. As you may be able to guess if you look at sigs, I'm the main administrator for Wikia's TMNT Wiki. One thing I've been trying to figure out in terms of structure is how precisely the different incarnations of the TMNT are separated, and how they can be better categorized. Right now they're listed by like, 87 series, 03 series, 12 series, Mirage, Archie, IDW, etc. But I'd like to get a better, coherent categorization like Marvel and DC do with their New/Prime Earth and Earth-616 and the like. If I were to get an official way to designate incarnations, would you or anyone else at IDW be someone I can talk to about that, or would I have to keep trying at the ear of Nick? (I've tried getting in touch with Ciro and others at Nick and have gotten nothing)

Also are we ever gonna see Tristan Jones back on anything TMNT?
That would indeed be a question for Nickelodeon, and not something I could help too much with, i'm afraid. Thanks for your work on the wiki!

No plans for Tristan at the moment. Had fun seeing him in Australia last year, though!
Bobby Curnow is offline   Reply With Quote