View Single Post
Old 04-30-2016, 07:16 PM   #36
sgtfbomb
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by leosplint28 View Post
hi sgtfbomb that is one of the cues from the third Ninja turtles movie when the turtles free the prisoners from the dungeons and one part of cue is when Michelangelo finally comes home. It looks like it was mislabeled or something
The cue when Mikey is transported back to the lair at the end is a callback to "A New Home" from SOTO, which is not only heard when they find the new lair in the second film, but also after they defeat Super Shredder and when Mikey finds the sewer lid in the junkyard.

I need to re-watch the movie, but I think this is also true for the rest of "Escape the Junkyard." The gladiator-esque music was Tokka/Rahzar's theme, which was later re-used in TMNT 3, if my memory serves right. The music I was talking about earlier -- when Raph says "Step up to the bar, boys!" -- is a different variation of the same music, just more fun and jovial. It's a really great piece.

I do believe this version of "Escape the Junkyard" is not mislabeled, but in the actual film, in that scene. I think it just cuts off here as Mikey finds the lid. So I wonder if the rest of the music from that scene wasn't included with the tracks given to tmntscorefan.
sgtfbomb is offline   Reply With Quote