View Single Post
Old 10-08-2015, 02:19 AM   #26
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master

Unfortunate that they went with the original toon... sigh. There's such a glut of that in the market, I won't be buying these. I am very happy with my Revoltech Nick turtles and these don't add much to my collection so, no thanks.

I'm sad because I really love Figuarts and have lots of Marvel and Star Wars figures from them. I just don't have interest in the original toon turtles in figure form anymore. I'm done with that.

If they had done something bold like IDW Turtles then I'd be on board.

The only way I would consider buying any of these is if the month they release ends up being a very light month in terms of purchases and in that instance I might cave and buy Raphael since he's my favorite OT turtle. But, I really don't have any want or use for the figure. There's soooooo much OT turtle stuff, not just from the 80s/90s but even newer stuff still coming out to appeal to the 'nostalgia' in older fans, but I think the timing of these is just really bad. If they'd released these in 2012 I can see them doing well. But since then we've gotten the Playmates Classic figures which were rather nice.

Last edited by Zulithe; 10-08-2015 at 02:26 AM.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote