View Single Post
Old 01-31-2020, 09:26 AM   #713
teemu
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaysghosts View Post
Not one to sit around and speculate, but I may be on to something... With everything we know from Randy at NECA I think I might be close to guessing what's happening this year for the 30th anniversary. We know they have 12 figures to debut at toy fair, we know SOTO is included in that, Randy said trench coat Raph would make sense to be packed with Casey Jones, we know that no more Gamestop releases are scheduled, and Randy confirmed Tokka and Rahzor. My guess:
Two packs for the 1990 30th Ann with new head sculpts for the turtles. Each turtle with a human, maybe Tatsu, Casey, April, and a battle damage shredder or foot or splinter. That way they can sell at Target if they're two packs. That's 8, the other 4 could be SOTO Shred, Super Shred, and Tokka and Rahzor. Then maybe for sdcc a SOTO 4 pack of the turtles maybe. Curious to see how close I get.
Sounds good,but I hate that these would even be associated with Target at all. They do a lousy job of stocking and keeping NECA in stock. I wish they would just make them available on BBTS to pre-order and be done with it. Otherwise, most of us will just be paying a scalper for these anyways.
teemu is offline   Reply With Quote