View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 09:05 AM   #12
Whatswiththeheadbands?
The Weed of Crime

People in my family not taking me seriously/not treating me with enough respect.Just because i'm the youngest member of the family, doesn't mean that can treat me like a six year old.

My brother purposely attacking my favorite things.
(e.g. My brother was watching the amazing spiderman upstairs in his room. I come in to talk to him. He is up to the part where Peter and Gwen are at the football grounds. They kiss and peter catches the ball and throws it back, hitting the big goal thing (don't what it's called). Of course he bends it. I said ''This is what i don't get, why don't people figure out he is spiderman from that?'')

The thing is, i said it in a really calm way. The way i said it was i thought this was a genuine plot point.

My brother then replies back, saying ''Well how come in the dark knight rises, Bruce Wayne disappears on the same day batman does, and no one can put the two together?''He said it in a really aggressive tone, like he was tearing the film apart. I was thinking: Why? What was the point of that? I know you don't like the film, but there was no need to react like that.

Also, politics. Don't get me started. I know some politics can be good, but mostly, politics are just completely pointless and cause more problems than solving them.

I feel so much better after that mega rant.

Next person?