View Single Post
Old 11-30-2016, 01:50 PM   #146
Canadian Turtle
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtfbomb View Post

And, constructively, I think the biggest factor was the choice to cover the Shells rock tour. Don't get me wrong, I am intrigued by that and I am glad you guys covered it. But that to me is something that belongs in the "Ultimate Fan Edition" mentioned earlier. I feel like that screen time could have gone to the meat and potatoes, the trio of major topics: the original comic, the cartoon, and the original movie.
You make a really good point. I think we would have had more room for details on specific topics if we had of not included certain things like the live tour, and like you say that section wasn't for you and you would have preferred more of something else. At the same time someone else might really enjoy that content about the live tour and want more of that. It is a tough choice to try and make everyone happy and include as much as we can in the space that was dictated to us. We were informed that we had to make it a very specific length.

We did capture a ton of footage from the voice cast reunion, and I did enthusiastically talk about it after it happened. It was hard to remove as much as we did, and as much as it is something we all love, we could only fit so much in. This is why a bonus feature where we release all of that content edited as a stand alone piece would be really cool, along with as much of the other content as we can include without having to pay through the nose.
Canadian Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote