View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 08:42 AM   #349
Leofan26
Mad Scientist

I really enjoyed this weekends episode, it was nice to see Donald Duck get a win in and using his skills to do so. Poor Donald, his bad luck was so bad that Deamon kicked him out LOL.

Scrooge was in character too, I loved how he wanted an adventure and was willing to take on the Deamon himself, he was brilliant on top of that, thought up every thing and defeated it. Too bad he got screwed, I was with him when he said he couldn't even take part in the race LOL When's Scrooge going to be able do what he could in the original? So far we haven't really had a Scrooge focused episode besides the pilot if you count that one

At least we got a Donald focused episode, hopefully we get more, it was a hoot. Seeing flashbacks of Donald growing up was adorable and hilarious at the same time

FYI I don't mind seeing characters being absent but I think they are going about this the wrong way, if you do one episode about three characters involved with an important character absent than do the next episode on the characters that weren't there. Did they even explain what Huey and Donald were doing the last episode? I wouldn't have minded an episode focused on them.

I also don't like how they are treating Huey, he keeps loosing, he must have gotten Donald's bad luck
Leofan26 is offline   Reply With Quote