View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 09:45 PM   #40
X
Stone Warrior

I wouldn't mind double-dipping on the original series, but I do have concerns that would keep me from buying this.

First and most important, they have to put the episodes in the correct order. The so called "bonus episodes" on season 10 need to be in the correct spot.

Another thing I would like to see, is the "unaired episodes" from the season 1 DVD placed in their correct spots. If they were a part of season 10, take them off of the season 1 DVD in this release and put them with the season 10 DVD.

I am going to keep my eyes on any news for this set. If it's confirmed to be nothing more than changed disc art in a plastic van, I will save 100 bucks to put toward the Wii U system and games or Skylanders Giants.

If the episodes are placed in the correct order, instead of being thrown onto various discs, I won't hesistate to put another hundred bucks in Lionsgate's coffers.

The ball's in your court, Lionsgate, and I know you see this. Do you want my Franklin? You know what to do.