View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 10:57 AM   #24
pentoolart
Thug

Japanese and Vintage Minis Checklist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
These are great, I just saved them and checked off everything I've got. If you ever have the time/interest you should make one for the Japanese only toys, like the super mutations and stuff. Maybe even one for the vintage mini-mutants too.
You know, I was starting to think about the Vintage Minis like you mentioned...

I really created these Checklist posters because these are the things I personally collect.

I have not created the Japanese Versions or Vintage Mini Mutant Checklist Posters because I do not collect those... I think I just will never make enough money to try and "collect them all" with those lines as well! ha ha ha.

But, since I am a Graphic Design Professor, maybe I will start on those posters anyway. I am always looking for new design projects to keep me busy.

Speaking of which, I am still trying to find a publisher for a TMNT Collector's Visual Reference Guide book that I designed and finished.

IT shows all the figures and Accessories for each one from 2002 to 2010. The book is about 350 pages! I work on things like this all the time. They started out mainly for myself, but I want to share them with the world now!

Seeing the great reactions from everyone regarding these posters, I have some renewed energy to shop my book around some more!

Thanks everyone.

- Chris.
pentoolart is offline   Reply With Quote