View Single Post
Old 09-16-2016, 10:21 PM   #11
Jephael
That whack job behind you

After watching some clips from the BBC version of I Love 1988, I'd love to do a live action/CGI/rotoscope sort of revamp with most of the same voice cast (Barry Gordon, Cam Clarke, Townsend Coleman, Rob Paulsen, Pat Fraley, Peter Renaday and Jim Cummings) all reprising their non-human roles. There would be no motion capture crap like in the Michael Bay films, except for the fight scenes. Whatever it takes to get her, I really want Anna Kendrick as April O' Neil! Michael J. Fox would make a great Professor Honeycutt/Fugitoid and I would love to see Rose McGowan as Irma! I'd kinda like Will Arnett to continue portraying Vernon Fenwick, but a little less hammy like he was in the Michael Bay films.

I'd borrow a lot of storyarcs from the Archie comics, so we'd see the original 7 Mutanimals exactly as they were done in the 90s. Greg Cipes could portray Mondo Gecko both before and after the mutation of his character, and just to stick to tradition Ashley Johnson could be Candy Fine. If it ever comes to the point I'd do the Terracide storyarc, I would only kill 3 of the Mutanimals, not the entire group.

www.jephael.com
Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote