View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 11:27 PM   #10
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

I actually have personally met up with an internet friend three times and I am dead set on moving to Minnesota now that I've been there; I freakin love it.

The second time visiting her was when she was meant to come down to me, but was nervous to fly on a plane by herself for the first time. So I went up to pick her up. However, we ended up being delayed for a day because the planes were full. Ended up spending three hours stuck in the airport, on a day that it was pouring rain. We still ended up having a nice lunch and candied apples (mine was sea salt caramel. YUM.) before it was determined there was no way we were going to get to Texas.

My boots were basically killing me at that point.

So the next day, I had to borrow clothes from them, since I wasn't packed for an extra day. We went to an ice cream shop in St. Paul where they made their own cones - and those were great. On the way we passed a bread factory - which smelled amazing.

When we actually did get to Texas...the rain followed us. We were barely able to get on two rides at Six Flags before we were completely chased out by the rain. Zoo day had to be moved, but that was okay.

And, as I've said recently, I got to meet with Ceres and PrincessUtrom from this forum and that had its own adventures. Which I'll save for another time.