View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 02:44 PM   #33
PApagreg
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Because in 4kids Bishop was originally built up as an antagonist. That isn't his role in this show. Also you're imagining Bishop appearing in 4kids a lot more than he did. He didn't debut until Season 3, and he only appeared in about 5 episodes. He was in a large chunk of Season 4, but then in Seasons 5 only appeared in one episode prior to the climax with Demon Shredder, and he was only in 3 FF episodes.
Thats still a hell of a lot more than the Nick Bishop also I don't see why Nick Bishop can't be a major player without being an antagonist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I don't agree with Bishop, but other than that I don't see who else you mean besides Hun. All the big characters in this show like Karai, Shredder, Kraang, Baxter, Bebop/Rocksteady, Leatherhead, Rat King, Slash, etc. have just as much a major presence here as any other show.

In fact most of the one-off mutants who are only in like 1-2 episodes are new characters Nick created themselves.
You are honestly saying Nick Baxter has much of a presence as 4kids Baxter or that Bebop and Rocksteady has much of a presence as their FW counterparts.