View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 09:25 AM   #40
Panda_Kahn_fan
Mad Scientist

I agree with many who are critical with some of the mirage/image run on here; I find the original comics a mixed bag. I love return to new York, Northampton, The River, city at war, sons of the silent age, the fugitoid arc, the usagi and moo mesa crossovers, the original one-issue story with Baxter Stockman, the rat king' s into issue, leatherheads into, the king of thieves arc, Renet's into story, the blind Leo story, and the Dragon lord arc from the image run. These are all amazing comics to me, and have a place on my bookshelf.

The rest of the Mirage/image run, I really Don't care for, and I actually despise. The super hero stuff, Dale evens mcgillicutty, bodycount,naked triceritons, shredder shark, the raph horror stuff with vampires and werewolves, Kirby and the magic Crystal,April the magic drawing, the volume one filler... it all feels so lame to me, and I got bored or annoyed reading it. Likewise, I love the Mirage tmnt drawn by Rick Veitch, Kevin Eastman, or Stan Sakai in the usagi crossovers. But most of the other artist's style looks kind of weird to me. I guess it all comes down to personal taste, and I find mirage 1/2 amazing, 1/2 terrible.

Last edited by Panda_Kahn_fan; 05-08-2017 at 02:17 PM.
Panda_Kahn_fan is offline   Reply With Quote