View Single Post
Old 08-04-2017, 09:59 AM   #796
Krutch
Like, stupid rich.

Just binged the back half of this season. Definitely a huge step up in quality compared to Seasons 3 and 4. Hopefully it carries forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raph27 View Post
Speaking of Dinah, apparently she will have a love interest this season. I'm guessing it's a new character. The only single guy is really Rene, but I can't imagine them together. And another romance: tweets from the cast seem to imply
Spoiler:
Oliver and Felicity getting married next season. Maybe it won't be that bad, considering the Olicity moments in season five weren't that bad, but we cannot have season 4 again.
Felicity wasn't as awful as she usually is this season. There was still way too much smoke blowing up her ass from the rest of the cast, though. I sometimes wonder if its a running joke in the writers room to have at least two characters each episode make it a point to exclaim how amazing a woman Felicity is. Even when she's not being awful, lines like that kind of make up for it.

But, ugh, CURTIS was brutally annoying. His dialogue was downright cringeworthy every time he opened his mouth this season. Everything about him was awful. Get him off the show. I still don't even know what purpose he's serving other than appealing to the LGBT community. He's not competent in combat, Felicity & Sisqo already have the gadget-tinkering and hacking thing down for when they need it. So seriously, why is he here and Ragman left? I liked Ragman. He was cool.

I hope Dinah's love interest turns out to be *gasp* Oliver! They probably have no plans to be comic accurate and pair them together, but if they are, and rumours of a 7 season cap for the show are true, they should start laying the foundation for their relationship sooner than later.
Krutch is offline   Reply With Quote