Thread: Rampage
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2017, 04:08 PM   #22
sdp
Megan Fox = April

I agree they should've had 3 humans turn into monsters and based on the trailer and designs of the kaiju it's going for a realistic approach which doesn't sit well with what it is, a parody but whatever if you have monsters destroying stuff and it's entertaining then who cares.

I mean the first game has no story, the later games is some story relating to Scumlabs accidentally accidentally creating them and aliens attacking It's not Shakespear. I don't blame them much since no matter what they were going to take many liberties. As long as the movie is fun, who cares, all I ever expected form a Rampage adaptation was cool kaiju destroying sh-t.

If the movie isn't fun and it's a chore to sit through *cough*godzilla2014*cough* then yeah, they did f-ck it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Dwayne has a terrible track record for movies:

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/celeb...8210-the_rock/

His only hits were his role in the Fast and Furious series, voicing the Moana character, and about 3 other movies. I'll also give him Mummy Returns because that was his movie debut even though most of it was CG scorpion monster.

Seriously, he only has like 5 movies that aren't rotten.
Again, RT scores are irrelevant, his movies aren't ones that critics may like but people do so they watch them and he is one of the few super star actors that can actually make money. I'm not even a fan of his.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote