Thread: [Fan Art] Mostly Utroms
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 06:53 PM   #55
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

It's an idea I've been kicking around a little bit.

My favorite ideas are what he does when Himiko's in grade school. That being that he ends up in a small house in the suburbs, with a tunnel to the Technodrome ala Adam West Batman's Batcave. He also ends up in the PTA (he's not really sure how it happened) and is antagonized by the "I want to talk to the manager" "My Timmy's in Honor Roll" "Samantha could fight your daughter. She's a yellow belt in Tee Quin Doo", mildly racist but entirely pretentious PTA Mom Helen.

That is, until Himiko gets suspended from school for sneaking in one of her dad's swords for show and tell. And destroys a wall swinging it. Also the sword.
And beating up Samantha on the playground during recess.

For the moment, I have old-ish art to show.
A while back, I had a dream that had this guy in it.
Spoiler:

The most I recall of it is that he was the overseer of an Utrom breeding facility somewhere in the countryside. An actual number given for residents was 100 females. I guess they wanted more space than on Burnow.
He also chased the turtles through a cornfield through some kind of flying machine. It was...neat.

Anyway, even with the sketch being old art, I decided to color the gritty old grump.
Spoiler: