View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 10:27 AM   #30
TheMasterTurtle
Mad Scientist

More & More Updates

So I have a ton of updates which have accumulated from christmas until now - although I think I am still leaving some things out, this should be most of what I have gotten since december (not in purchase order).

The Tick Statue - He's such a hilarious character and I always enjoyed when humor was combined with Superheros.
Spoiler:

Brutal Legend Collection - In particular the most recent addition is the book "The Art of Brutal Legend." It's awesome to page through and what I have read so far has been enjoyable. My buddy picked this up for my Birthday at the PAX convention in Boston earlier this year and had the game creator, Tim Schafer sign it to me! One of the best gifts ever.
Spoiler:

Veriatis TMNT Michaelangelo Statue - What a PAIN this has been. A brief history here - 2 years ago I ordered Leo, Donny, and Raph and they came in a somewhat timely fashion. Within a few months Mikey was sculpted and I wanted to complete the set. Purchase was made May 2012 - yes, a year and one month ago and he just came at 11am today. Im just glad Im not out $175 anymore and the set is complete! Painting should start on all 4 this year eventually. For those of you wondering I customized that Shredder to be movie accurate (not done yet) and the green statue to his left is the UNMASKED Raph -unpainted. Another project for me
Spoiler:

Nick TMNT Area Rug - I was hunting for this forever! I haven't seen more than one other dromer post they got this and I recommend everyone get it. I bought 2 because once I redo my room eventually it will be much larger and have 2 entrances. In the words of Walter Sobchak (The Big Lebowski) - That rug really tied the room together, did it not?
Spoiler:

TMNT Fan Blades - these guys arent hung yet and again once my new room is worked on these guys will certainly cool the room down even though it'll be "cool" already
Spoiler:

Nick TMNT Collection - Its not huge but it includes pieces I love. Eventually I may comeplete other parts of it but this is all I wanted right now. Listed below are particulars
Spoiler:
  • Leonardo
  • Donatello
  • Raphael
  • Michaelangelo
  • Splinter
  • April
  • Metalhead
  • Leatherhead
  • Shredder
  • Foot Soldier
  • Fishface
  • Dogpound
  • Baxter
  • Snakeweed
  • Kraang
  • The Lair - My mom got this for me for XMAS - HaHa!
  • BattleShell
  • ColoringBook
  • Drinking Glasses
  • Area Rug - already mentioned

Cels - Those who have browsed my collection know I have a soft spot for animation cels - especially when they are unique.
Spoiler:
  • TMNT - Zak Cel
  • Sam & Max: Freelance Police x2
  • The Tick x2
  • The Real Ghostbusters

And Finally - COMICS COMICS COMICS! - As some of you may have seen over the last few weeks I have picked up comic collecting. I had a huge haul that I updated last week and here is this weeks! A list is provided under the picture. These again are all from multiple sources.
Spoiler:
  • Viking Heros 2 & 3
  • Flamming Carrot 3 & 4
  • Savage Dragon TMNT Crossover
  • How to Draw TMNT
  • Bodycount 1-4
  • Archie Adventures 1-33, 36-48, 50
  • Archie Adventures various specials
  • Archie Mighty Mutanimals 1-8.. I need #9!

So what a 6 month haul -huh?

Do you have any Dinosaucers or a lead on where to get anything related to the show? PM Me Please!

Check out my collection!
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=39766
TheMasterTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote