View Single Post
Old 07-30-2015, 10:40 PM   #1
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Duckie's Toys and Stuff....

My collection has been growing pretty quickly over the last couple of weeks (like, I bought a total of 26 more figures in the past two weeks, plus accessories and a horse) so I guess I should start a collection thread. I'm really kind of enjoying getting into this, since it's something I never got to do as a kid. Being a girl, one can probably guess that action figures were not exactly on the list of birthday or Christmas gifts from family or friends back then. While I would have LOVED getting some turtles or superheroes, or even Transformers and the like, all anyone ever seemed to think I liked was Barbie, MLP, and other "girly" toys, even though I played with my Legos and Tonka toys FAR more. Or She-Ra. That was as close as I ever got to having any REAL action figures.

So NOW, I'm going whole hog on the stuff that I WANT! In fact, I just added nearly the entire TMNT III set of figures to my collection (hence the horse), including Walker, Norinaga, Mitsu, two turtles, and Whit, as well as a rebel soldier, and I have Kenshin and the temple priest and Samurai warrior on my watch list. Also picked up an 03 Casey and Guardian Ninja! (And Coldstone from Gargoyles, mostly because I REALLY want to complete the entire line of those for some of my action pic ideas....)

Here's what's arrived so far.

http://msmarvelduckie.deviantart.com/gallery/

The pics at the top of the page are all of my new stuff- just ignore everything below that goofy pic of me in the box, LOL!

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote