View Single Post
Old 07-01-2016, 07:18 PM   #17
snake
Disgusting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
I own a Logitech controller. I only really play shooters and games such as Football manager, CIV, etc. with mouse and keyboard. Games like Sleeping Dogs, Street Fighter, etc. are obviously meant to be played with a controller.

Leo656 said sometime ago that WWE 2k14 was a great game... but the Universe mode froze a lot.

If you want a freeware game where you run a federation and are in charge of creative decisions download Extreme Warfare Revenge or Total Extreme Wrestling. EWR does not even require installation. And you can find rosters from several years. From 1998, to 2003, to 2007, to current rosters, etc. Not to mention you can go into the file editor and edit wrestlers attributes, names, finishers, etc. and also edit belts, federations' names, tv channels, etc. You don't see anyone fighting tho. You'll only get a brief description of the match and how much the fans are into a feud and the wrestlers.
That actually sounds really cool. I'm the type of guy that loves "managing' type games if they're done well, so when I get my PC I'll check that out for sure.

Vince McMahon Company Management Simulator is a game that I'd legit love to play.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote