View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 02:50 PM   #19
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

But how if there was no auction? What source do they have that I haven't/can't find or for some reason don't have the option of...

I've been told by one person - who I think works for a group as a reseller or something? - I spoke to that they haven't seen anything turn up yet but they've been watching out for it already. (Not that I assume that she and her people are somehow all knowledgeable.) The prop group on FB hasn't had any stuff from this film being shared...

I hope everything isn't already spoken for, presumably then I guess by those who actually have contacts and already own various other movie props; to be honest, could just throw up a little if that were the case. If the "hero" weapons are spoken for, if those exist (or whatever the right term is for those used by character/actor), I don't care. At least not if in the hands of someone who will care for them. But still want one of the katanas displayed on the wall. (Which can't really hardly even be seen in the film, but there's at least a somewhat decent shot of those by Leo's bed in a behind the scenes video.)
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote