Thread: [Question] Password problem --Urgent
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 04:32 PM   #17
Powder
So tired of this place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klunk1234 View Post
I know that very well. Ok? But if he can't run this site anymore, at least he can have the Courtesy of let us know. He can't throw current members or potential new ones under the bus.
They really don't owe anyone anything. The fact they still pay to keep this site running despite the fact its been nearly burned to the ground by people who shove their identity politics into every single thread is a miracle in itself. One I'm extremely grateful for, mind you. Jester & the other mods don't have their powers, either, & I'm not even sure they can be granted them as they are not administrators/site owners. Additionally, I doubt they want the additional responsibility as their real lives have proven busy enough to keep them from here in their current capacity as it stands.

Your "friend", eh? When y'all first joined, everyone was certain that was actually you on a dupe account, because you always posted at the same time, said similar things, & you even mistakenly commented on his profile using the wrong username, outing yourself. You explained this away by saying you were "brothers". Hmm... Anyway, I doubt anything can be done for him, it's not like Krang is just gonna open an account to someone who claims they're the owner, they'd need solid proof. They're not being "thrown under the bus" if the problem cannot be resolved.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote