View Single Post
Old 09-08-2015, 10:03 PM   #25
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle1237 View Post
I like Dee Jay and T-Hawk, they were cool when they first came out, not as cool as Cammy, as she seems to have taken the street fighter world by storm with how popular she would become, even giving old time favorites like Ryu, Ken, and even the great Chun Li a run for there money for fans.
I've always found them lame and uninteresting. Ok, I give it that T. hawk can be pretty dangerous, because any grappler will kill you if he gets his hands on you, but Dee Jay just sucks. I never met anyone who liked him, to be honest. I also didn't like Cammy in SSF2. In fact, the only of the new challengers I liked was Fei Long.

Well Cammy and Chun-Li are popular for fanservice. Not that they aren't kickass fighters and characters, though, mind you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle1237 View Post
For the most part I do like Cammy's new look, I think its better than her SF4 look, there are only 3 things I don't agree with and there pretty minor, the belly button, sorry I don't think Belly Buttons suck the outfit in like Cammy is showing there, and the empty gun holder on her leg, whats the point of having a gun holder when you ant packing some heat with it? Sure if they gave her a gun move like Stryker from Mortal Kombat, I can understand(And I loved Stryker, never understood the hate he got)
But a empty gun holder?

And 3 and this is the biggest, were are her legs cameo paint? Cammy is known for 3 things, pigtails check, booty check, and leg cameo, well what happen? I think Cammy really needed to have her leg cameo in 5.

I not sure about the big boobs, in Street fighter 2 Cammy's ending, they were big if I recall when she was holding herself when she found out she work for Bison or was his lover, or what ever that was lol.
Her being his lover was made-up for the US and PAL versions of the game. In the Japanese version all ti says is that she worked for him. And in the Street Fighter 2 the Animated Movie it shows that she was indeed brainwashed by him and nothing is said about her being his lover. Although it would not really be that farfetched. I mean M. Bison is an evil ruthless bastard. Would it really be surprising if he had brainwashed a hot woman like Cammy with his psycho powers to become his lover?

I didn't even notice the belly button and couldn't care less either. The gun holder seems pointless, yes.

Stryker? I personally don't like him much because he's completely uninteresting and looks too normal to be in the Mortal Kombat universe. He doesn't fit in. What's so special about him? he's a cop and wields a gun... ye that's about it. Also, Scorpion and Reptile had to sit out of MK3 vanilla for characters like him and Sheeva? Come on now!
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote