View Single Post
Old 10-07-2017, 12:37 PM   #98
ssjup81
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
Yeah, sorry for the spoiler talk, it was just in case anyone was going into this movie blind and not wanting to see anything before it.

The Bartlett interview you posted was really fun...I sometimes felt sorry for Craig being subjected to questions like "what do you think of adult fan art", which led to some really inappropriate jokes from the host. Bartlett is very open to this stuff, and I'm glad he finds amusement in fan theories. Too bad he's not been swayed on Rhonda and Curly though
Yeah. It's nice that he's cool with that stuff but yeah, once you see some of that stuff, you can't unsee it he said.

Oh and yeah, poor Curly...he'll never get with Rhonda unless it's through blackmail again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leofan26 View Post
HAHA I must have watched these trailers a millions of times by now, the first ones my favorite. Man looks awesome, you have no idea how much I'm looking forward to this

Wonder why Helga throws her locket into the river? That can't be good, I hope he doesn't reject her in that scene and it just gets interrupted

That's right, I've been a Helga / Arnold shipper forever

You have no idea how disappointed I was when I heard this film was supposed to air but got cancelled but eeeeeee
I ship Arnold x Helga way more now than I ever did back then. If that isn't dealt with or resolved in this film, then Craig is a huge troll. He's said for years in TJM that Arnold would reciprocate her feelings. I couldn't see him changing that. I think there's going to be a misunderstanding in some way. He knows the girl doesn't hate him and realized she's all talk even before her confession in the first movie. He can't be that dense at this point..distracted yeah...probably...

Going back to this show, I still say that Arnold has had a thing for Helga subconsciously as far back as season 1...Valentine's Day ep. Cecile (Helga) asked Arnold if there was any girl he especially liked in his class that was smart, funny, and beautiful. Arnold thought for a moment, laughed and smiled and said Helga. Then he said she bugged him sometimes. It's odd to mention her based on that question. lol

Last edited by ssjup81; 10-07-2017 at 12:47 PM.
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote