View Single Post
Old 09-18-2004, 07:59 PM   #2
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!

well these are cool for who the kids right..well hmmm...they obviously don't like them much either because...well let's see all I ever see sitting on the damn shelves are turtles....and maybe that horrid splinter figure.
I'm really sorry to say this but if this line doesnt start looking better soon and not like it came from some asian sweat shop..I'm going to stop buying turtles and it just makes me mad because i've been suporting this line since it first started double time with buying everything that came out..box versions....exclusives....well atlease I'll always have the classic line....
this is a really sad day...playmates isn't even trying anymore.
I know everyone hates differnt turtle versions but atleast in the old ine each figure had a brand new sculpt....things have really gone down the crapper....I don't know whats sadder me not liking this new stuff much....or the fact that almost no one can see how bad it is and just goes ooo it's new and c ahracter I like....so seriously people should strive for greatness and not half assed things....we'd be nowhere if we walked around being that way all the time.
I'm sorry for ranting I'm just really upset...but this is just me.
-Vaughn Michael
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote