View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 07:30 AM   #33
Storm Eagle
Saved by

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom View Post
Ditto
If anyone ever asks me "do you work here?" again, I'll just tell them "if I did, I imagine I'd be in big trouble right now". They'll probably ask me why I'd say that, and I'd tell them it's because I ought to be wearing the uniform, or even a name tag. That'll show 'em.

I was at a Best Buy once on my lunch break, trying out one of the video games they had on display. Some woman tries to ask me a a question and I had to tell her that I don't work there. Let's say I did though. I'm pretty sure my supervisor wouldn't appreciate seeing me playing video games when I could and should be out and around trying to help customers.

Now that reminds me of another one. I'm in stores and I get asked by employees if I need help. It makes me think that I might get followed around or something, and that I could get accused of trying to steal. That actually happened to me one time and I had to file a complaint. I did that with the manager, AND the district manager.

I've never been asked this, but I wonder how I'd handle it if a significant other asked me "does this [insert article of clothing] make me look fat?". Seriously though, the only thing about you that would make you look fat, is your fat itself, provided you do have any on you. At least that wouldn't be such a big deal to me though, since some extra padding isn't a deal breaker for me.

I don't mind if I'm asked if I've got a girlfriend, or if I've got kids, but what I do mind, is when I'm asked why.
Storm Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote