View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 02:24 PM   #94
JH24
Hench Mutant

That was fun. That was so much more fun than I expected. I really liked the portrayal of the FW turtles and their designs look so much better when animated. I especially love their expressions.

- Love how FW and Nick Mikey got along so well. Had to laugh during the training session when FW mikey started to play with the ball and the other Mikey joined in, only for Leo to take the ball away.

- I liked how for a moment Shredder and Kraang were so close to victory, both in the first and final episode of the Arc. Really liked their portrayal as well.

- Loved seeing Karai and Shinigami. I couldn't help but laugh at her reaction to the FW turtles. They were either confused or insulted, but poor FW Michelangelo looked really sad.

- Overall the writing was clever, lots of jokes and references.

- Bebop and Rocksteady are no longer villains, and I liked how the FW turtles gave their B&R a new chance as well.

- I liked how they showed the turtles being bored at the beginning. It's nice seeing them in more peaceful times, trying to either relax or figure out what to do next.

===

Anyone notice the scene (and joke) with Timothy in the background and Donnie being bored and trying to figure out what to do next?

I was like... Uhm, there's something you can work on right next to you...

Last edited by JH24; 09-13-2017 at 02:43 PM.
JH24 is offline   Reply With Quote